6th International Congress of Coaching Psychology: Positive and Coaching Psychology Through the Life Course. 26th July 2016.
The International Society for Coaching Psychology is delighted to invite you to this one-day international congress being held at the British Psychological Society facilities in the centre of London on the 26th July 2016.
This event will bring together professionals from a wide range of settings, interested in the application of positive and coaching psychology throughout the life course, from early age to adulthood and later life.
Speakers and workshop facilitators include Mark Adams, Jennifer Liston-Smith, Wendy Lawrence, Siobhain O’Riordan, Stephen Palmer, Sheila Panchal and Michelle Pritchard. The conference will be a superb opportunity to extend your professional horizon and network with colleagues.
Making Positive Psychology Tangible – using novel methods and interventions in positive psychology coaching. Dr Ilona Boniwell, one of Europe’s leading positive psychology experts.
Papers & workshops
The following speakers have been confirmed. More speakers will be added shortly. The programme & timetable will be finalised in June.
- Coaching in education settings. Mark Adams
- Healthy Conversations skills. Wendy Lawrence
- Paternity and Maternity (including returning to work). Jennifer Liston-Smith
- Generational perspectives and life transitions: The impact on an individual’s levels of stress, resilience & wellbeing. Stephen Palmer
- Managing Life Transitions: From ‘Turning 30’ to ‘Later Life’. Sheila Panchal & Siobhain O’Riordan
- Coaching and positive psychology to support the success and wellbeing of young people. Michelle Pritchard
- How the pluralistic approach could be used within coaching psychology through the life course. Zsofia Anna Utry
Invited Speaker Abstracts: http://www.isfcp.net/Speaker%20Abstracts.pdf
Speaker Biographies: http://www.isfcp.net/Speaker%20Biographies%20v4.pdf