- The European Network for Positive Psychology (ENPP) is a collective of European researchers and practitioners with shared interests in the science and practice of positive psychology. Researchers and practitioners from other disciplines like economics, sociology, philosophy or biology are also invited to participate.
- The French and Francophone Association of Positive Psychology (AFfPP) Law 1901 association and nonprofit, is a partner organization of the French Psychological Society (SFP).
- The Institute of Health Promotion and Education (IHPE) was established 50 years ago to bring together professional workers on the basis of their common interest in Health Education and Health Promotion with a view to their sharing experience, ideas and information. The Institute is a recognised professional association offering Full or Associate membership to those engaged in the practice of Health Education and Health Promotion. The Institute concerns itself solely with professional interests and activities related to the practice of Health Education and Health Promotion and does not undertake any trade union activities.
- The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the only Chartered body for health and safety professionals in the world. IOSH was founded in 1945 and have been registered as a charity since 1962. In 2002 IOSH were awarded a Royal Charter. As the largest health and safety membership organisation in the world, IOSH has more than 44,000 individual members in over 100 countries. IOSH makes responses to Government papers on health and wellbeing.
- The International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) was founded in 2007 with a tri-part mission: To promote the science of positive psychology and its research-based applications. To facilitate collaboration among researchers, teachers, students, and practitioners of positive psychology around the world and across academic disciplines. To share the findings of positive psychology with the broadest possible audience.
- The International Stress Management Association (UK) is a registered charity with a multi-disciplinary professional membership that includes the UK and the Republic of Ireland. It exists to promote sound knowledge and best practice in the prevention and reduction of human stress. It sets professional standards for the benefit of individuals and organisations using the services of its members.
- The Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is an independent, multi-disciplinary charity dedicated to the improvement of the public’s health and wellbeing. Formed in October 2008 with the merger of the Royal Society of Health and the Royal Institute of Public Health, we help inform policy and practice, working to educate, empower and support communities and individuals to live healthily.